Easy Blueberry Chia Overnight Jungle Oats
Yield: 1 serving
- 1/2 cup Jungle Oats (Large Tiger Oat Flakes or Cooking Oats)
- 2 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon honey or maple syrup
- 1 packet Stevia /sweetener of choice
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 3/4 cup low-fat milk
- Mix the sweetener and milk together until sweetener is dissolved
- Layer your ingredients in the Mason jar (or sealed bowl).
- Pour over the sweetened milk mixture and drizzle over honey or maple syrup.
- Leave in the refrigerator overnight and enjoy in the morning.