Terms and Conditions – Nurses Competition with Sun International
Buddies for Life/Oncology Buddies ( print & online Facebook) Competition
Terms and Conditions
By entering the competition, I hereby agree to the terms and conditions of the Exceptional Nurses Facebook Competition, as stipulated below.
- The organiser of this competition Buddiesforlife.co.za
- and oncologybuddies.com
- and/or its designated agencies and is collectively referred to as “the Organisers”.
- By entering the competition and/or accepting the prizes, all entrants, winner/s and their companions agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below (“Rules”).
- The competition 2 commences on the 8 November 2021 and ends on 10 January 2022(“Period”). Competition 3 commences on the 14 January 2022 and ends on 1 March 2022.
- To qualify as an entrant in the competition you must be a citizen or a permanent resident of South Africa, currently residing in South Africa, and be 18 years or older at the date on which you enter. The Organisers, their directors, members, partners, employees, agents, consultants and/or any other person who directly or indirectly controls, or is controlled by them, or any supplier of goods and services in connection with the competition and their spouses, life partners, parents, children, siblings, business partners or associates are not eligible to participate in, or enter the competition. No entry is valid until a validation process determined by the Organisers has taken place.
- To enter, entrants must go to either Oncology Buddies Facebook Page OR Buddies For Life Facebook Page as only one entry will count.
- Entrants can also use the QR code to enter on Facebook. Two successful entrants one being an Exceptional Nurse and the other being a patient will each win the prize valued at R10 900 (A total of R43 600)
- The overall winners will be chosen at the discretion of the Organisers.
- The FOUR “Prizes consists of 4 x Two nights midweek stay at the Cabanas hotel, in a Ground Lake Family room, including breakfast. Each valued at R10 900 (A total of R43 600). Travel not included.
- The winners will be notified by Word for Word Media and their details will be posted on the Buddies for Life and Oncology Buddies Facebook page and also on the respective websites. If after 7 working days the Organisers have not been able to reach any of the respective prize winners, the unreachable prize winner will forfeit the prize and the Organisers reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the promotion rules.
- Prize must be booked before December 2022.
- The prize is non-transferable in any way.
- The decision of the judges is final. No discussion or correspondence will be entered into.
- The Organisers do not accept any responsibility for lost, damaged or delayed entries as a result of any network or mobile telephone hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. In the event of any dispute the decision of the Organiser is final.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Organisers reserve the right to substitute the prize for an alternative prize of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into in this regard.
- The Organisers will interpret the rules at their sole discretion.
- By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the use at no consideration of their personal data for the purposes of the administration of this competition and for marketing purposes related to and flowing from this competition. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
- The Organisers reserve the right to terminate the competition at any time and for any reason whatsoever, without notice. In such event, all entrants hereby waive any rights, which they may have against the Organisers and acknowledge that they will have no recourse or claim of any nature against the Organisers.
- All entrants and winners indemnify the Organisers and its employees and agents against any and all claims for any loss or damages, whether direct, indirect, consequential, or otherwise, arising from any cause whatsoever related to their participation in any way howsoever in this competition.
- These Terms and Conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection herewith (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with South African law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the South African courts to settle any such dispute or issues.